Cleaning Paper (10/pkg), CA99501-0012
Paper size is A4 - 8.25" x 11.76"
Made in Japan
Recommended Use: Every 5,000 scanned documents
Cleaning Paper is used with the mid-range and low end scanners. These are sprayed with the F1 Cleaner; then, run through the scanner to clean the rollers and paper path. Cleaning Papers are cloth-like (lint free) and do not have a sticky surface.
Instructions For Use:
1. Turn the scanner OFF (if necessary).
2. Open the ADF unit by lifting the ADF lever.
3. Spray both sides of the cleaning sheet with F1 Cleaner. Spray the entire sheet, but DO NOT saturate.
4. Set the leading edge of the Cleaning Sheet into the ADF.
5. Close the ADF cover.
6. Turn the scanner ON.
7. The scanner will then pass the cleaning sheet through the ADF during the initialization sequence.
|Country of Origin||Japan|