5:00pm Mountain Time for next business day shipping.
Instructions for Replacement of Brake Roller
1. Remove any documents on the ADF paper chute.
2. Open the ADF.
3. Remove the Brake Roller from the scanner.
4. Remove the Brake Roller from the shaft.
5. Attach the new Brake Roller. Insert the shaft to the Brake roller aligning the shaft tab with the slot of the Brake Roller.
6. Attach the Brake Roller to the scanner in the reverse order of removing.
7. Close the ADF. Press down on the center of the ADF to return it to its original position until the ADF lever locks.
8. Reset the Brake Roller counter. See section "5.2 How to Check and Reset the Consumables Counters."