5:00pm Mountain Time for next business day shipping.
Instructions for Replacement of Pick Roller
1. Remove any documents on the ADF paper chute.
2. Remove the ADF paper chute.
3. Open the ADF by pushing the ADF button and turning the ADF cover to the front.
4. Remove the Pick Roller from the scanner.
5. Attach the new Pick Roller. Insert the new Pick Roller aligning the protrusion on the axis with the groove in the Pick Roller. Make sure that the Pick Roller is completely attacthed. An incompletely attached Pick Roller might cause document jams or other feed errors. When attaching the Pick Roller, make sure that the roller clicks in place.
6. Attach the Pick Roller to the scanner. The procedure to attach the Pick Roller to the scanner is the inverted procedure fo removing the Pick Roller from the scanner. After attaching the Pick Roller to the scanner, perform the following procedure to fix it in place.
7. Press down on the center of the ADF to return it to its original position and lock the ADF button.
8. Reset the Pick Roller counter. Please refer to the Operater's Guild "Chapter 6" for compete instructions.